Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Does having a steady relationship really affect social circle?

Yeah, it affects me a lot! Well well, actually my gf doesn't know most of my friends, and I always only say things about my male buddies, because she's a jealous queen! Really one lei...Everytime even if I talk about any of my ordinary female friends, she would always be irritated, despite the fact that she actually handles that better nowadays. Not to say go out with them, of course. Haha, aiya, anyway, my tendency of being anti-social has really reached to almost a critical point already. Actually it's due to my long working hours. I really yearn for a long holiday now. Thinking back of the time where I was still in school. I think that the greatest moment each year was during the long vacations. SO, friends, if you are still schooling, cherish the moment you have now otherwise you will regret it next time when you join the workforce in a never ending rat race!

No comments: