Sunday, May 14, 2006

Staying Alive

I am still here. Comparing to others, I consider myself as a fortunate person relatively. I think I ought to feel complacent to the level I don't feel depressed anymore, but not to the level where I am so comfortable with my current position that I stop searching for a permanent job. Do I really have to find a job now, or is it a career that I'm supposed to find now so that history would not recur? My doubts are not as intense as previously though, I think I managed to boost my self-esteem a bit after securing a temporary position to do for one month. For people who are concerned with me, I really thank them for their supports which have enabled me to carry myself well all this long, and I can still take care of myself well despite being in the doldrums. I think I have become a stronger person, and lately I tend to see bad things that happened in a positive manner, I think everyone should see those things as blessings in disguise. Any bad happenings are deemed as resource to train you to become more independent, and it should be viewed as something value-adding to our life. It's a bit ridiculous if you think of it initially. Sadist, in the emotional way. But at least, it keeps me going and helps me with how to live a happier life.

No comments: