Wednesday, March 15, 2006

In touch with HK again, spiritually...

It was in fact a great time having friends from HK visiting me again. My distance to HK had been pulled nearer as I drift further apart from there since it's been nearly 2 years and a half already since I was there. I have always been swept off my feet by its culture and its people. Wini is somebody from whom I could learn a lot of things, as in all along the line there were things that she said which made me realize that I should take more initiative to get to know more about our surroundings. My laziness, of course, exerts the biggest gravitational force from everything which hinders me from even thinking of doing something. Haha, oh well, I try and try to see things from different perspectives, not only from the perspective that I always find true to myself because this whole world is really multi-faceted after all.


We had drinks at Modestos, and since it was a Sunday night it was about to close when the time we went there, so we had half an hour's time to spend chatting and drinking at the pub. I ordered Bacardi rum on the rock, and it didn't taste nice at all. Haha.

Thinking of going to HK again, probably on Jetstar Asia with return airfare of SGD282(Inclusive of tax). I'm sure one month after getting my new job, I am gonna fly to HK once more even if it's a short trip.

2 comments:

Fang Fang said...

whatever alcohol on the rock also taste not nice to me :p
maybe you can try bacardi coke which should be better.

gambattester said...

it sorta gave me an indescribable taste. yucks..haha.