Wednesday, March 29, 2006

The very kiss

Suddenly the feeling's coming back again. Yes, the very kiss that I got at a particular night from this adorable girl. That happened after I was able to sell my 1st fridge as a promoter back then. It was really sweet, that moment really belonged to both of us. It's impossible for us to be together, but I guess just merely reminiscing the times we went out was simply sweet. And I wish her well with her other half. Momentarily, I feel like seeing her again now, though it's impossible since she's far away.

Oh, one more thing to add, I believe that I am getting more and more serious with I've said lately, it's absolutely a relentless pursuit of the truth. I am gonna become blunter than ever, whenever I feel that particular issue is really heating up intensely in my mind, then I'll spout it out here. Hmm, definitely names would not be mentioned here. It's just that some people need to have some idea what other people think of them and try to reflect whether they really INDEED have any problem with their bizarre dispositions or not. And OF COURSE, I would not mind people talking bad about me if there is anything bad to talk about in the first place. After all, to err is human, to forgive divine.

No comments: