Wednesday, January 03, 2007

It's just 3 days from now!





Hmmmm..Soooooooo excited to be going to HK again, many memories suddenly keep on flashing in my mind!!!!

Got a lunch treat by one of the Research Director(RD) in my company for my entire department at Ling Zhi Vegetarian Restaurant(Tung Lok Group) @ Far East Square.

Lunch (Daily 11:00am - 3:00pm)
Dim Sum & Mushrooms Hot Pot
Adult @ S$20.80++

That was the first time of me having a try on vegetarian steamboat, gastronomically speaking, the eating experience was rather distasteful to me. The soup could not be blander considering that the ingredients for the base did not include any meat nor prawn to supposedly enhance the taste of the soup. Vegetarian Dim Sum was not nice at all. Oh gosh, I will never want to spend so much money on such kind of meal! Rating for the restaurant is 3/10.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh no but i love mushrooms!! haha. :D

hope u had a fun trip at hk now! ;)

wish4ver

Anonymous said...

hey i'm waiting for ur update of ur hk trip!

wish4ver

gambattester said...

wait for a while, I need some time to think about what I have done in HK..hehe