Monday, January 29, 2007

Nice Dinner last Friday and Saturday!

Deparment dinner was on last Friday at Mushroom Pot @ OG Orchard, also as a farewell dinner to Cathy and Kelly who will be going back to our Shanghai office after half a year's training over here. It's gonna be quite cold in Shanghai now when they fly back there this Wednesday so my manager reminded them to wear thicker clothes that day.

On Saturday, Mich and I went for Western buffet dinner at Melting Pot Cafe which is in Holiday Inn Atrium Hotel, we got one for one deal so it was quite a good deal since we were just paying for one person's price($28+++). There were mussels, prawns, lamb kurma, fried rice, satay, rojak, pan-fried fish and chicken, cakes, minestrone soup and pork rib in bitter gourd soup, roasted beef, beef patties, mini sausages, fruit salads and etc, nice buffet dinner, and then we spent about 2 and a half hours there eating and resting and eating and resting again~~haha..we left the place at about a quarter to 10 and by that time I was totally replete!~

Backlogging about my Day 3-8 in HK will be done soon, please be patient yeah!I hope I w0n't forget some of the details though~~=p

No comments: