Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Highly dependant on medication

I have to rely on two types of medication, namely Panako & Anarex. Panako is a combination of Paracetamol(or Panadol in 500 mg) and Codeine Phosphate(9 mg) for which it is for the pain and fever. The other one which I am taking, Anarex, that's for relaxing the muscles(specifically to my chest muscles which are aching). It composes of Orphenadrine Citrate(35 mg) and Paracetamol BP in 450 mg. I wonder what's the difference when there's a BP after it. Anyway, these two can make you feel very very drowsy as both have combined almost 1 g of Paracetamol. After watching one episode of Choong Siong Wan Siu (Triumph in the Skies), I felt the drowsiness starting to creep into my body already. My ache was relieved over the night, but the next morning it will come again. The ache is like a 1 ton iron bar imposing pressure on the chest, even when I am typing this entry, I tend to bend my body to 60 degree angle to horizontal line because the chest seems to be rather heavy. Actually it's not so much of a pain, but it's the uneaseness and feeling of tightness in the chest.

Anyway, Mich's birthday falls on tomorrow. Hehe, when I went home previously, I learned how to bake chocolate chips cookies from my mom and so I did it and then moulded some into love-shaped cookies so as to be given to Mich at midnight of her birthday. Oh well, for some pieces of the cookies, the textures were not so soft and not so loose and MOST PROBABLY it could have been due to TWO reasons, which were high level of hand-moulding and also water content was not adequate OR the flour was overproportioned. I feel that it's like concreting theory in some way. Haha. Bought a soft transparency flowery wrapper to wrap up the cookies, and then the primary present that I bought her was the novel Memoirs of Geisha (with Zhang Ziyi's face on the book cover). Tried in vain to search for its original book version by Arthur Gadden, but I thought the former would cover similar kind of tale about the Geisha. And then finally I bought a cute paper bag to contain all these. The last thing to do is to find a 1/2 kg cake today which I haven't bought now. Still early after all. Haha. My wish for her birthday is that she will have good health, if not excellent health this year, and she would be able to clinch one of the three pharmacist positions at her workplace so that she can still stay within walking distance of her workplace. Happy Birthday Honey Bunny!

No comments: