Saturday, January 14, 2006

Job change is needed

I need a job change! The things I have to learn at work has attained a saturated level where I can no longer learn more new things, especially when the senior engineer whom I have been made by my boss to follow around seems to be rather reluctant to impart his knowledge on me. As you all know that my company is rather a SME type of company so fundamentally every teeny weeny of task have to be done as there was not office staffs, despite the fact that my boss just thought that it is alright about the strength of our office staffs. At the beginning, there had been room to learn new skills in a small company, which was the value-adding factor that I had in mind upon clinching this job. Resignation intent is now expectedly pervasive in my mindset, given that a month's notice has to be made beforehand. It's been 6 months plus since my career kicked off as an engineer, and actually being an engineer is alright to me. Just that my company's organisation system has been truly messy. Perhaps it's where they came from. Undoubtedly, my lack of experience which started off as a fresh graduate doesn't give me the pass to make a major revamp in the company, as I can't be having the ability, isn't it?It's all about the rhythm of collaborative work with colleagues.

No comments: