Monday, January 23, 2006

Picking up the last speck of dust

I went back to office this morning to settle all the outstanding matters pertaining to my job, then I could see the unhappy and rather black face of my lady boss. She seemed not to be able to give the last smile to me. Perhaps it's due to the fact that I didn't give a month's notice for which earlier on I made a pact with my boss(her husband) that flexibility could come into play as long as a site job is concerned. Anyway, they were lenient enough to give me full month's salary even though I am gonna end my job today. But I actually have unclaimed annual leave to be included into the outstanding salary so it's alright. For the time being, I believe that I need a month's time to rest, but I have to find part time job to support my living here, since on top of the food and travelling expenditures, there are still a few loan repayments have to be made every month. Fortunately, I have managed to change my spending pattern into not lavish kind already. As a result, I still have some money to last me for at least three months while I look for a new job.

No comments: