Sunday, January 22, 2006

Resigned

Yes, I just did. My worsening health condition triggered an early resignation which I think is highly justifiable since health is the top priority of life. I went to see a GP at a clinic near my company yesterday, it took me an hour's waiting time to be called in to talk to the doctor. Anyway, despite being long-winded, he seemed to be an experienced doctor that has loads of advice to offer. Back to my health, what about it then? I've been grappling with chest pains recently, worst was yesterday. What causes it then? I think it's the work-related stress that has caused it. What's so stressful about my work then?It's the inactivity that is stressful coupled with parents' pressure(self-induced partly). I found it tough to tell my boss of my intention of quitting because since I haven't found myself a new job and that losing this job would lead to loss of income and then I would have no money to send home. I pondered too much in this process resulting in an extremely painful experience which I never want to experience it again if possible. At this moment, I just want to recuperate.

No comments: