Sunday, February 26, 2006

Last night in Petaling Jaya

Yuppers, it's gonna be my last night in Petaling Jaya, and tomorrow I'll be on my way back to Singapore tomorrow by 3.30pm. Taking Transnasional coach back to JB and then I will take bus 170 from Larkin to the Custom and then change to bus 950 and then 901 back to my flat in Woodlands. Yeah, that's quite tiring, but most economical way though. And then again, Transnasional is my only choice of bus as it is the best so far and it has not disappointed me yet by its service. Reasons are the bus always leave on time, and then after the half-way half an hour meal & toilet break, the driver will always check on the number of passengers on the bus before leaving the area so as not to leave anyone behind. And then I feel more secure with the driver wearing his blue Transnasional uniform. Haha. On top of that, I can extend the date of the ticket if I wanna postpone my trip to later date with just merely RM1.20 at Transnasional office in Puduraya. All these factors suffice for me to pick Transnasional as my one and only choice. Haha, I don't get any money from them making such advertisement but I don't mind being the spokesperson if I am asked to be one. Haha.

Drove around in SS2(Chinatown in PJ) today and found out that there are a significant number of restaurants here having Hong Kong influence in terms of their interior design as well as the dishes available there. Another thing is that the names of the restaurants are mostly in Cantonese. Haha..I was quite suprised by it actually, anyway, I guess it's a good place to bring my overseas friends to go there and take a look and they would be suprised the same way too.

Oh ya, do vote for my friend Adeline Ong, F5 in the NUS Students' Arts and Social Sciences Club's Beach Fiesta 06 Polling. http://www.funkygrad.com/beachfiesta06/

No comments: