Thursday, February 09, 2006

Reflections of the past

It is supposed to be a joyful kind of feeling that I should be having, at least it should be within my expectation since I'm getting a darn long break back at home in PJ. Feelings of joy apparently seem to have died down as segments of past memory appear to be unleashed, bringing forth a line of depressive thought in my mind.

Is it because that I have been apart from my girlfriend for a long time that I start to miss her so much? Or is it.....is it because of the girl who I used to admire secretly, feelings for her start to rekindle?Sometimes, the immaturity of my feelings rather embarasses myself. Am I putting this steady relationship into jeopardy? Questions of such kind are beginning to inundate my already puzzled mind. The big '4' is coming real soon. In less than two month's time. Perhaps I just go and get married soon to get over that feeling. Haha.

6 comments:

candice said...

what's the big '4'? Big5 I know, Traditional Chinese Encoding Big5... hahaha~~

gambattester said...

aiyoh..that's funny. haha =p
Big 4 means my relationship with girlfriend will be reaching 4 years. It is in fact a big number.

Fashion Babes said...

hmm.. getting married to get rid of those feelings?? better not hor.. later regret le hai ren hai ji how?

gambattester said...

wahh..hai ren hai ji then i will file for a divorce. Ppl always act on impulsion one de. To err is human. Haha. =p Sien la...this year for those borned in the year of rooster, their tao hua yun is very wang lei...haha i will become very very busy

Fashion Babes said...

wow.. ur tao hua always been wang even w/o fortune luck shining on u de ma. ;)

gambattester said...

yar, but the aura seems to have gotten intense lor..sien...