Monday, December 05, 2005

Downpour at Somerset

Can you actually believe that I'm seated at five foot way now making an entry here?Haha, oh well, due to the heavy downpour started during almost towards the end of my lunch break!~I didn't bring along my umbrella, as I thought that it wouldn't rain. Only my laptop. Yeah, I could not go out for lunch leaving it at the site office. There are so many foreign workers working at the site that I risk having it stolen if I were to do that. I'm leaning my back against the glass wall of Fair Price, with SPC petrol station across the road. And there are people walking back and forth along the five foot way, waiting for the rain to stop. And people coming in and out from the Toto shop on my left and people withdrawing money from ATM on the right. So, guess where I am now?Haha...ok that's a bit hard, probably I'll tell you another clue. I'm at Killiney Road. Haha..you can even see the stairs leading to the entrance of Lee Wei Song School Of Music. Probably if you travel around this area often, you should be able to guess where I am now. Haha. Yeah, this is a mo liu entry, but there's no choice as I'm just trying whether I could go online at this spot or not. And of course it turns out to be yes.

No comments: