Tuesday, December 06, 2005

From rmvb format to VCD format

I did some conversions of a drama that I just downloaded not long ago, from rmvb to VCD format through a software by the name of WinAVI Converter(for which I managed to crack) and it ended up with a lot of dead pixels. I hope that it's just some settings that need to be adjusted in that software as I don't want to go and search for another software. Due to my small HDD space(40GB), so while having the file converted completely, I actually straight away delete the original file. I only came to know the bad quality after converting until and up to episode 12, and now I gotto redownload the serial drama from episode 1-12. Luckily, the the downloading rate is fast enough now.

By the way, I am gonna boycott the Fried Hor Fun stall located at Pek Kio Food Centre. The stall name is Tong Siew Hor Fun. I was made to wait for my order of Fried Hor Fun for half an hour then only be told that they had been just frying rice for other customers,some of whom even ordered after I did. The obasan boss was suggesting me to order for Fried Rice instead, but after waiting for so long that I was so frustrated that my appetite was gone. The way they were doing things and the service they rendered to me were absolutely bad considering the fact that I had been the stall's customer for two times(not including this time, since I cancelled the order eventually!!). I walked away from the food centre without eating anything else. REally kanasai!

1 comment:

ruoxin said...

"thank you for your comments..we appreciate your feedback and that helps us improve our service" hahaha... :)