Thursday, December 08, 2005

Mistakes are welcome

Saw three black cats at different times and places today. Loves them all, they had the same level of friendliness, came to me when being called. So cute.

My current mood now is overprotective, but I won't be elaborating further about it here. A tinge of cynicism also creeps in as well. It's not that I don't want to trust people easily, just that humans are becoming rather difficult to fathom. I hope that it's not me who's actually complicating things and inducing a more difficult life to live, but there should a standard of life one should maintain so as to put different things in the right perspective to your own expectations, not to be in a position of being pushed around after a slight persuasion. There have been countless of times that in my intuitive feelings, I think I am always right in doing certain things. To certain extent, it reflects selfishness. Yeah, it really does. But, it feels better since you believe in what you think is right. Even if you make mistakes along the way, it's those mistakes that bring your maturity to a higher level. In other words, you need to have mistakes in order to realize the importance of doing things right. MISTAKES are vital in life? Yes, yes, but it doesn't mean that you purposely go and commit mistakes. Perhaps in a way, it's a type of self-consolation for losers. Haha. Society tolerates mistakes? It depends on the whole organisation. As least for the company that I'm working in, mistakes are tolerated and welcomed, as long as you are willing to face them, and take remarks of criticism(from boss and senior staffs) as a form of challenge to ensure that it's not gonna recur in near future. It can be done easily if you set your mentality to the right mode. Oh it depends on your level of comfort zone. Yeah, I always talk about comfort zone. Whether in work relationship, friendship, boy-girl relationship, and even in family, the intensities of the comfort zone level differ unexpectedly. On the whole, the default comfort zone level is that family comfort zone being the highest and work relationship being the lowest or least intense.

I am sleepy, guess I'll stop here.

No comments: