Saturday, December 02, 2006

Department dinner was great...

The dinner that I organised was a success! Though some of my managers like Felicia and Gokul were too busy to leave the office with us and were late despite having me scurrying them for a few times. Oops..so we walked to Suntec City and then there we were, Marche Movenpick, but we were told that they could only seat us until all of us were present. Oh my..more waiting then....finally F and G arrived and we hurriedly made a beeline to make our orders since it was 8 something and by then we were made so famished..I ordered a plate of sambal stingray while Andrew chose the dory fillet. And then we shared a plate of Swiss Rosti + Jumbo Garlic Sausage..very sinfully delicious! Right after that, based on my suggestion two days ago, we took a walk to Marina Square to proceed to our next activity. Dessert at Azabu Sabo at which I ordered a bowl of Mattcha Zen.It is a scoop of Hokkaido style home-made green tea ice-cream surrounded by red bean and plain glutinous rice ball which tasted awesome!Worth my time for recommending that to my friends.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow. the marche sounds delicious. :P

wish4ver

gambattester said...

Wish4ver:
Yes! Haha...Apparently, the branch at The Heeren has closed down already, which i think is really a bad news coz it's nearer to our place what.