Monday, December 11, 2006

Xmas gift shopping


Christmas is just around the corner, I shall be going for gifts hunting for my gf. What should I get for her this year? I need to go to the town and see what is nice and trendy stuff lately. I suppose she's now cruising towards Penang, enjoying her time with family. Kinda miss her now actually as I used to talk to her on the phone every night before turning in. Hmmm..

Called home just now and my family just came back from a trip to Ipoh. Hmmm..the last time I went there was last year's August when my NUS classmate, Angela was holding her wedding banquet there. Mich also went along and we stayed at the Casuarina Hotel, where the banquet was held too. The hotel seemed to be quite cosy and nice and we enjoyed the stay there despite the fact that we didn't go to the touristy spots like the temple caves. She was not feeling well then. Hmmm.

Anyway, I intend to take the Basic Conversational Korean I in late February at the NUS Extension, the class timing should be alright as it's a Tuesday night from 7-9.30pm starting from 27 February. Molly(my colleague) has been also wanting to do that so I would probably with taking the lesson with her. Hehe, she's also an ardent language learner and perhaps some day I can pick up a few Thai phrases from her. Yeah, she's a Thai and working fully on Thai projects in my company.


Here's some backdated photos for your viewing pleasure....


Mattcha Zen @ Azabu Sabo Hokkaido Ice Cream,Marina Square

It's green tea ice cream with glutinous rice balls & red bean toppings. Absolutely delicious.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

the dessert looks cute but too bad i dun eat red beans. keke.

present ah? do post the pic of ur present for ur gf when u buy it. ;)

cheers,
wish4ver

gambattester said...

wish4ver:
Oh..you can try another one without the red bean..That looks like Ice Kacang.

Haha, well I still have to think of what to buy for her first before thinking of taking its picture.

Anonymous said...

wahhh, i haven't dropped by here for quite long.. haha, you're finally blogging eh?!

ahhhh i love azabu sabo!!!

gambattester said...

pq:
yes, i'm back in blogging world! hehehehe..thought that I should blog more to let other ppl know that I am enjoying life ma..

azabu sabo ice-cream is quite special and I love it too.

Anonymous said...

haha, gd...

the rice cake thingy also very chewy & nice!! lolz...

gambattester said...

pq:
really?hmmm...I didn't see any rice cakes though,maybe next time I should look for that then. hehehe...**salivating**