Sunday, December 03, 2006

Photos from Big Boyz Toys

I just came back from Expo, visiting the Big Boyz Toys and SITEX, and a bit of John Little. Anyway, the title is photos from Big Boyz Toyz, but where are the photos??Aiya, this blogspot is having a problem with the server now, wish4ver said that it's due to the change to beta google version that has made it rather unstable. Beta version is also touted to be unstable. Sheesh! Okay, be patient, my audience. I will upload them in my friendster first, so maybe you can go there and take a look.

Snacked a lot at the Expo, ate the Chilli Crab Chicken Jazzi Bun, and then Korean Sausage(which costs SGD2.50...), then a packet of char mee, with soya bean as the finishing touch. Hehe..feeling replete in the end.

And today, at the Expo, I have bumped into my long lost friend who is currently a pilot trainee at Seletar Camp. Wow, it's been I think 8 years since I last saw him. He was with a pretty good looking lass, whom I thought was his gf. Anyway, it made me think of the days with him during my A Level course back in KL.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh.. every guy loves babes!! :P

wish4ver

gambattester said...

wish4ver:
No good-looking babes there. Even saw one with protruding belly sia...she was wearing blue tube top and mini-skirt, alas, I really got soreeye after the glimpse of her.
Alamak!