Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas, Everyone!

Here I wish everyone a Merry Christmas and hope all of you get the presents you want!!

My brother dropped by in Singapore to meet me up after attending his friend's wedding banquet in Muar. His buddy,BH also came along, and I suggested to have dinner at Vivo City. And we dined at the Asian Kitchen.

I ordered the Suan La Mian(Sour Spicy Noodles-top picture ) and then we collectively ordered the xiao long bao, pork and prawn dumplings, traditional tofu with peanuts(picture at the bottom) and braised mushroom with brocolli and then iced longan red dates drink.Not bad for a dinner, but not too outstanding for a Xmas eve dinner. Yet it's still acceptable because dinner was on my brother! Haha. I would rate 6.5 out of 10 for the overall satisfaction.
After the dinner, I brought them to the rooftop to catch the night view of Sentosa and the harbour front, since it was still drizzling, we didn't linger for long so we decided to make our way to Orchard and throng along Orchard Road to feel the Xmas experience before the crowd condition got too bad. For some time, we were simply stucked in the huge crowd and couldn't even inch our way back to the MRT station. I could see that it was almost unbearable for BH and my brother since they had had a long day walking around before that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love suna la tang!! yummy yummy!! feel so hungry after looking at ur pics wor.. *stomach growling liao. *bleahx.

wish4ver

gambattester said...

Haha..well,you can expect to see more photos of delicacies as I strive to go around and search for good food to satisfy my gastronomical needs..hehe...