Sunday, December 24, 2006

Xmas dinner @ Moonfish Restaurant

This is not a Chinese seafood restaurant, PQ =p(though it might sound like one,hehehe..). It's a western-style pasta & seafood restaurant located at Marina Square #02-04. There was a one-for-one mocktail promotion going on. Went there to have an early Christmas dinner with Mich so as to avoid the expected huge crowd on Eve and Christmas Day itself. Mich had been thinking of dining at Indulgz Bistro @ Tan Quee Lan Street but it was fully booked before she could place a reservation. Anyway, there we were, having seated near the window, and then started to make orders to satisty our gastronomic pursuit. Hehe..we looked through the menu, there were several signature dishes, but we didn't order that......for appetizers, we ordered the clam chowder soup, then for me I thought that the Rottiserie Chicken would taste nice so I ordered that, then the Tropical sunset mocktail and then the classic New York cheesecake(nice!). Oh..we exchanged Xmas gift too. Very happy indeed. Got a Adidas watch from her.
It looks good on my wrist, now I have watch to wear already!!Haha, well actually I have a Casio watch that I bought from a shop at Bencoolen Street but I am lazy to buy the battery. Haha. Too busy to do that too. Went to walk around in Marina Square and then found my Tai Yang Bing!!!!It's the famous Sun biscuits my colleague brought back from Taiwan. It really felt heavenly when I first tasted that...so I went into that shop(Lao Zhao Pai) and then asked for the sun biscuits and they actually had that and was at the front counter display! Waaa..I bought Traditional and Honey sun biscuits one pack each and then after tasting it..it tasted quite nice also but not as nice as the one my colleague bought in Taiwan! Hmmm.. And I forgot what that brand was..
This is a picture of the one I bought at Lao Zhao Pai before it was slowly savoured and devoured in my stomach. Haha..anyone going to Taiwan please by all means buy one box for me as souvenir okay? I shall treat you very well from then onwards...Haha..=p













<-------Clam chowder soup







<------Tropical Sunset Mocktail







<------Curry Beef Brisket in Capsicum(Crystal Jade Macau Cafe)




<------With Noodles(Crystal Jade Macau Cafe)



<-----Watercress Honey Drink(Crystal Jade Macau Cafe)



This seems to be looking like a blog on food lately...as I always talk about food and photos of them are being uploaded here..haha.. well who doesn't love eating and want to know about the latest information on the happening pigging-out places in town...come to my blog often and I'll promise you an adventure of my gastronomical pursuits.

Brother's coming to Singapore tomorrow, so gonna expect another round of pleasant dinner tomorrow night. Haha. Maybe I will bring him to Macpherson Barbeque Seafood Restaurant at South Bridge Road to try the BBQ Stingray! Good idea!